Ductless Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance in Oregon
- Clean the primary filters on the indoor unit
- Remove and clean secondary filters and offer replacements for your purchase, if necessary
- Clean and treat the indoor coils using compressed air, coil brushes, and disinfectant
- Check the balance on the fan motor and blower assembly. Clean and adjust if needed.
- Clean the outdoor unit and remove debris around the unit, on the coil, and in the drain pan to ensure that the drain hole is free from blockage.
- Check the outdoor unit, including:
- Visible indication of refrigerant leaks
- Condition of insulation wraps
- Mounting base for solidity and levelness
- Operating pressures and voltages
- Temperature splits on both indoor and outdoor units at test/max operation
What Are The Benefits of Heat Pump Maintenance?
Like any piece of machinery, ductless heat pump systems benefit significantly from regular maintenance. By getting heat pump tune-ups on a regular basis, you can maximize your unit’s efficiency and minimize your energy bill costs. Finally, heat pump maintenance allows you to prevent possible issues that require inconvenient (and potentially expensive) heat pump repairs or replacement procedures.