At The Heat Pump Store, our goal is to serve your needs. If you want complete, worry-free, ductless heat pump installation, that’s exactly what we provide. Our professional installers handle every aspect of system installation, from site preparation to electrical tasks as described below:
- Installing exterior compressor with all necessary electrical wiring
- Carefully drilling needed home penetration
- Placing refrigerant and power supply lines
- Positioning and securing interior unit or units
- Connecting refrigerant and electrical systems
- Sealing all home penetrations for maximum heating and cooling efficiency
- Testing total functionality
- Pulling all necessary permits
- Registering your equipment for warranty with the manufacturer
- Explaining how to use and maintain your new heat pump
From beginning to end, you can relax while we take care of everything. This is true even for more complex multi-zone ductless heating and cooling systems. We run all necessary refrigerant piping and electrical wiring with an eye toward clean aesthetics.
Expert Service Tailored to Your Home
At The Heat Pump Store, your comfort and satisfaction are always our utmost priority. Before beginning installation, our professional ductless professionals work with you to determine the areas where ductless heating and cooling systems will have the biggest effect. By truly understanding your expectations and priorities, and your home’s heating and cooling needs, we provide smooth installation and amazing results.
- Smart aesthetics: We understand that an attractive appearance can be as important as the energy savings that a ductless heat pump brings. At The Heat Pump Store, we work with our clients to identify the best locations for equipment placement on the inside and outside of your home for a clean look and optimal conditioning of your home.
- Respectful installation: Our technicians always treat your home and furniture with respect and care. From helping you move items out of the way to removing our shoes before entering, we follow your house rules to the letter.
- Unobtrusive teams: We do our best to keep noise levels to a minimum, so you can continue with your normal routine while we work. Because our experts work quickly and correctly the first time, installation usually only takes a single day.
If this is your first time working with a ductless heating and cooling system, we know that you may be unsure of what model to choose. You don’t have to make the decision alone. Let our experienced team help. After taking careful measurements, we can make recommendations on the size and output you’ll need for each zone of your home. That way you balance energy savings with complete climate control.
To enjoy all the benefits of a mini-split ductless system, always ensure it is installed by a professional. At The Heat Pump Store, we’ve installed 10,000 ductless units all across Oregon and SW Washington. For more information, contact us online or call (877) 509-2961.