WE DO DUCTLESS RIGHT
Our business was founded in 2007 by Jeff and Jan Pratt, and our first work was in Monmouth, Oregon with a pilot program sponsored by the Bonneville Power Administration and Monmouth Power & Light. This pilot project helped provide important energy efficiency data to the regional utility programs. Since 2007, we have grown to serve the Willamette Valley, the Oregon Coast, the Portland Metropolitan Area, Vancouver and SW Washington, Tacoma, WA, Everett, WA, Medford, and Eugene, OR.
The Heat Pump Store works with local utility rebate programs and tax credit programs to help make ductless heating and air conditioning systems the smartest choice for home comfort. Let our expert Ductless Applications Specialists introduce you to this efficient and innovative HVAC technology.
WHY THE HEAT PUMP STORE?
We are well qualified and experienced!
- The Heat Pump Store technicians are factory trained and authorized to install for all the brands we sell.
- We are a 3D Daikin Dealer
- We are a Mitsubishi Dealer
- We are a Fujitsu Elite Contractor
- We are an LG Excellence Contractor
- We are a Trade Ally of the Energy Trust of Oregon with a 3 out of 3 star rating.
We are Professional, Master Installers
- We are licensed in Oregon (#177229) and Washington (#HEATPPS892DB).
- We are “Master Installers” in the NW Ductless Heat Pump Project, and in 2009 we were named the Top Ductless Heat Pump Installer in this regional utility program.
- We are bonded and insured. We take our work seriously and we treat you and your property with respect.
We’ve got your back!
- The Heat Pump Store will install your ductless heat pump in a “best practice” workmanlike manner, consistent with the manufacturer’s installation instructions, and in compliance with local building codes.
- Your primary warranty for the equipment is with the equipment manufacturer you select. The Heat Pump Store will advocate for appropriate warranty claims on your behalf and coordinate repairs. In most cases, the labor costs associated with warranty repairs are not covered by the equipment manufacturer’s warranty. The Heat Pump Store may have to charge you for making warranty repairs, but we’ll be fair.
- The installation materials and techniques used by The Heat Pump Store and its sub-contractors are warranted against defect or failure for the length of the manufacturer’s warranty on the equipment. We will stand behind our work for as long as the manufacturer stands behind their equipment.