At The Heat Pump Store, we are committed to providing the right system for your needs and home – that is why we represent all the major brands. We have specifically chosen these brands because of their exceptional line of products. Call us today and we will help you find just the right system for your house.
Superior Efficiency and Warranty
Maximum or Tax Credit Leverage
Strong Performer in Cold Climates with
Blue Fin Coastal Protection
Overall, Our Favorite Mid-Sized Single-Zone
World-Class Small Single-Zone with Looks
Maximum or Tax Credit Leverage
Amazing Performance Caoacities
Ulta-Quiet and Loaded with Features
Golf Fin Coastal Corrosion Protection
High Efficiency and Performance in a
Value Prices Big Single Zone
A Beast in Cold Climates and Large Zones
Blue Fin Coastal Corrosion Protection
Well Engineered Chinese Value
The Neo Line Delivers Amazing Bang-For-The-Buck
Performance, Efficiency, and Features
Gold Fin Coastal Corrosion Protection
Cold Climate Drain Pan Heaters Built-In
Ductless systems reduce costs by operating with 25% to 50% less energy than electric resistance and forced air systems. Three key factors account for the high efficiency of a ductless system:
1. Ductless systems allow the user to control each heating/cooling zone independently, eliminating the costly over-heating and cooling common to central air systems. Why pay to heat or cool rooms that are not currently occupied?
2. While central air systems lose as much as 30% efficiency through air leaks and conduction in the ductwork, ductless systems distribute air directly to each zone, resulting in 25% greater efficiency. Ductless systems use inverter-driven, variable speed compressors that allow the system to maintain constant indoor temperatures by running continuously at higher or lower speeds. Thus, the system can ramp-up or down without great losses in operating efficiency, avoiding the energy intensive on/off cycling common in electric resistance and forced air systems.
3. Modern ductless systems have ultra-high Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratios (SEER) between 16 and 22, and Heating Seasonal Performance Factors (HSPF) between 8.5 and 11.
Ductless heat pumps are all we do. . . and this means we are focused on this amazing technology, our customers and we do our homework! This way, you will get the best equipment for your home, and it will be installed using the highest quality materials and techniques.This commitment translates into an exceptional experience for our customers.
We are Well Qualified and Experienced
• The Heat Pump Store technicians are factory trained for installation and service.
• We are “Master Installers” in the NW Ductless Heat Pump Project, and in 2010 we were named the Top Ductless Heat Pump Installer in this regional utility program.
• We are a Trade Ally of the Energy Trust of Oregon.
• We have installed over 1,800 ductless heat pumps since 2006.
We are Professional
• We are licensed by the Oregon Construction Contractor Board (#177229) and the Washington Bureau of Labor and Industries (#HEATPPS892DB).
• We are bonded and insured. We take our work seriously and we treat you and your property with respect.
• We show up when we say we will and we will get the job done right.
See what our customers are saying about us!Read More
How Does It Work?
The outdoor unit connects to the indoor unit with a small bundle of cables, including a refrigerant line. The unit is placed outside of your home on ground level. The cables require only a three-inch hole in the wall for installation, eliminating the need for expensive and invasive ductwork.
The indoor unit is mounted on a centrally located wall within your home. Working with your existing heating system, just one ductless system is enough to heat and cool an average-sized Northwest home. Keeping your existing heating system in place ensures bedrooms and bathrooms remain at desired temperatures, while the centrally located ductless system keeps your home’s main living areas as warm or cool as you’d like.
A remote control lets you easily adjust your settings for maximum efficiency and comfort.
We accept all major credit cards. Financing Available.